The job entails meeting with clients to discuss design ideas and style preferences, creating computer-generated design mock ups, sales, effectively communicating design concepts to field workers and more.
- Manage & Facilitate Client Meetings
- Use Software to Create 2D & 3D Designs
- Prepare Estimates
- Sell Jobs by Effectively Completing Client Presentations & Exceeding Expectations
- Work with Vendors to Order Proper Materials for each Job
- Measure & Mark Jobs
- Communicate with Landscape Foreman to Ensure a Satisfactory Completed Project
- Complete Final Job Walk Throughs & Customer Satisfactory Evaluations
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
- Landscape Design/Landscape Architect Degree or 2+ Years of Experience
- Experience with Landscape Design Software
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Sales Experience
- Ability to Work as a Team or Independently
- Field Experience; Installation, Design, Maintenance, Etc.
- Experience Working with Budgets
- Ability to Work a Varying Schedule Throughout the Course of a Year
This position is full-time. Pay is competitive and depends on experience. Benefits are available after a 60-day probationary period and include health, vision, dental, life insurance and PTO.
Click here to apply.