Weekly mowing and trimming is recommended for optimal health and appearance of your lawn. Routine lawn care:
- Keeps your lawn growing at a consistent and uniformed basis.
- Makes it easier to control weed growth.
- Helps to combat lawn pests.
- Helps nutrients to properly reach the soil.
- Allows grass clippings to act as a natural fertilizer. Even if you bag your lawn clippings, some debris will remain and help to protect and fertilize your lawn.
- Prevents from debris, such as leaves and garbage, from causing problems like lawn diseases.
If you’d like an estimate or would like to be added to our weekly mowing and trimming schedule, contact us.